Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!



I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! We're going to grill out and me and the little one are going to make cupcakes. We aren't going to get to watch fireworks because it just doesn't get dark enough yet. We do however get to watch fireworks on Halloween! Living in Alaska is definitely an experience. I wouldn't change it for anything!

This first card is made with a digi stamp from the Digi Shack I used a stamp for the dollar section at Joann's and stamped on ribbon with versamark ink.



I like how simple this one is. I used the stars emboss folder and ribbon from Michael's.



These last two I totally cased! I loved them so much that I couldn't wait to make them. I Can not for the life of me remember where I saw these cards. I wish I could so I could thank her for the idea. I had to use different embossing folders for the stripes because I didn't have the ones she used on hand. I think I like the ones that has inked edges best.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment