Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hairbows













I had alot of fun making these for CJ. It was really easy too. I bought the dowels at Michaels and used regular clothes pins to hold the ends once the ribbon is wrapped around the dowels. You bake the ribbon on a cookie sheet covered in foil @275 for 25 minutes.(My oven is off so I used 250 for 20 minutes and it worked just fine.) Once they are cool just unwrap them and spray with starch. Once they were dry I cut them to the lenth I needed. For these I just cut after every eighth loop. I used fray check on the ends when I finished and I used cross stich floss to sew them together and then hot glued them to a covered alligator clip. The orange and black ones are for her soccer team and the rest are to match her outfits. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: