Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Coffee/Tea cozy

My first attempt at making a coffee cozy. I have seen so many wonderful patterns online but I can not follow a pattern to save my life. So instead of using a pattern I just crochet enough rows to go around my coffee cup with enough room for the handle, then I crochet a loop in the middle of one side and a button on the opposite side.
I figured if my coffee cup could have a cozy then my travel mug should have one too. For this one I just crochet enough rows to go all the way around the travel mug and then crochet up the side to close it. Then I attempted my first ever crochet flower.
This one I tried a different stitch from the purple one, and I like how this one came out much better. I connected the two sides at the bottom with a single row of and then crochet a loop at the top and sewed a button onto the other side.
These are pretty addicting and I hope to make many more for the holidays to give to family. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment