Friday, April 30, 2010

Doodle Dragon Studio Sketch challenge!





My friend needed a going away card and I needed to make a card for the challenge. This got two birds with one stone! I love the little owl that Dustin had a while back and I love the linen stack I found at Joann's. I had so much fun making this little card that I made two! Now I can give one to Karen and keep one for myself! Here's the link to the challenge. I used prisma color pencils with goo gone, some ribbon I found at Joann's, bling that I got at Walmart and the paper from the linen stack at Joann's also and of course a cute little owl digi from Dustin Pike. Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS...thanks for joining us at DDS :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards... I like that owl too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors that you used...well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautiful! Great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with Doodle Dragon Studios!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete