I made this sympathy card for a friend a while ago. I used my cricut to cut out the butterflies and with sympathy. I used the calligraphy cart for the wording and Storybook for the butterfly. I used the cuttlebug folders swiss dots and D'vine swirl. I found the saying online and it just seemed right. I was inspired by all of the cards that Susie B makes. Her gallery is awesome! www.heartprints.net
Friday, April 9, 2010
Sympathy card
I made this sympathy card for a friend a while ago. I used my cricut to cut out the butterflies and with sympathy. I used the calligraphy cart for the wording and Storybook for the butterfly. I used the cuttlebug folders swiss dots and D'vine swirl. I found the saying online and it just seemed right. I was inspired by all of the cards that Susie B makes. Her gallery is awesome! www.heartprints.net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so awesome!
ReplyDelete