The Library had an ATC night a few days ago and I thought I would give it a try. It was really fun! The ladies made wonderful cards while I seemed to stay in my comfort zone of kinda "matting" my images. =o) I still like how they turned out. Maybe next time I'll try something different. Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Friday, May 14, 2010
ATC
The Library had an ATC night a few days ago and I thought I would give it a try. It was really fun! The ladies made wonderful cards while I seemed to stay in my comfort zone of kinda "matting" my images. =o) I still like how they turned out. Maybe next time I'll try something different. Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love these! I can't wait for the next class!
ReplyDelete