Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pink, Green and White!





This week its all about pink, green, white and a Dustin Pike image over at Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge Blog. And at little red wagon it's pink and green. I love how these turned out for Mother's Day! I made one for my mother in law and one for my gram. My mom loves cat's so I'll start hers tonight. (Shhh...I'm a little behind!) I love these cute little pudgy dragons and I hope they will too! Have a great week and thanks for taking the time to stop by and look!

6 comments:

  1. Wow... fabulous cards... good luck in the DDS drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both these cards are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at DDS :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card!! and would fit nicely into the One Stitch At A times Children Challenge too

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these 2 cards! Very nice! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Dragon Studios!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete