

You can find this challenge here at Dustin's blog. CJ wanted to wear the little chick as a necklace so I ran to Michael's and bought shrinky dink material and went to work. She loves them! We made a few more charms for her so that she can change them out during the month! I'm glad that I saw this challenge because we had a great time making jewelry together!

OMG these are AWESOME!! My daughter is gonna want some of her own when she sees these. GREAT idea!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. I loved Shrink Dinks when I was a child. I didn't even know the product was still around. Great job!
ReplyDeletehow cute are these...FANTASTIC idea, thanks for joining us at DDS :)
ReplyDeleteoh for the love of shrinky dinks...awesome idea! Thank you for joining our challenge at the playground! Be sure and email Dustin for your pike points
ReplyDeleteHow very cute these are and what a great idea.
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed with this idea! They look super cute and I bet your daughters will enjoy wearing them. Fabulous creativity! Well done!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us this week.
Hugs,
Charlotte
DDS DT
What a lucky girl to have such a creative Mom.. I am not going to how these to my dear grands as they will want one too! Terrific idea carried out well!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Gramma
Meant to sy "show" nothow... I ned a better editor..lol
ReplyDeleteHugz again,
Gramma
Holy moly... I do need a better editor
ReplyDelete"Meant to say "show" not how... I need a better editor..lol
Hugz again X 2,
Gramma
Shrinktastic!! That stuff is such fun. Thanks for coming to play in the playground ~ Jane
ReplyDeleteThose are so cool I bet she absolutely loves them! I wish I had a daughter to make girly things for.
ReplyDelete