Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's A Party~Challenge



It's time for another challenge at Dustin Pike! I love these because I actually make cards instead of buying them. I have tons of projects I want to do...I just never seem to sit down long enough to do them all! Click here to find the challenge. I love love love that Dustin has hummingbird images! They are my grams favorite!!! Here is the birthday card we made for her. My little one wrote her a note on the inside. =) I just colored with prisma's and goo gone and then added stickles to the flowers and the throats of the hummingbirds. I really want to use markers but when I do it looks like a kid colored them!



6 comments:

  1. fabulous, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used two of Dustin's images. I love the hummers too!
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect! Thank you for joining our challenge at the Playground! Lovin the merged images

    ReplyDelete
  4. These hummingbirds are so cute. You did a great job creating a card with them.
    Ri

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make my heart flutter is so cute and perfect for this card.
    Don’t forget to visit me over at Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete