Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas in July Bugaboo Challenge

Monday on Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Non Traditional Christmas Colors, you can find the challenge HERE. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan and just love these images from Bugaboo! Here is my card for the challenge.



I used Har Repotter wise one for this card and I printed the saying off the computer using Dumbledore Italic font.

Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable Courtney!! I love all of the blue! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! love the papers and glitter! thanks for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! So glad you were able to join us this week at Catch the Bug with such a gorgeaous card! Hope you will be back to play along soon! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney this is perfect. I would not thought to use the Wise one for a Christmas card but this turned out great. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo today.

    ReplyDelete