Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesdays Catch The Bug Challenge

Tuesday - use freebie provided to create a project!
Todays challenge is to make a project with the image that they have provided for you. It is such a cute image too! Here is what it looks like:



Here is what I did with her:



I colored her with Bic Markers and used paper, ribbon and buttons that I had on hand. I really like this image and it's the first Ruby digi from Bugaboo that I own thanks to this challenge.


I've entered this card in the challenge's found here:

Totally Stampalicious~ buttons-and-bows

Catch The Bug Blog~Christmas In July

Catch The Bug Blog Tuesday Challenge~Tuesdays Challenge

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS Card Courtney! Terrific work with Ruby! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Christmas In July Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the layout and the festive holiday DP! Ruby is looking Fabulous! Thank you for joining us for the Buttons & Bows Challenge at Totally Stampalicious this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is wicked cute, Ruby is looking fine! Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas in July Challenges at CTB and for helping to make it a huge success!
    I love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete