Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dinosaur Card




How cute is this little dinosaur from Bugaboo Digi Stamps? I just love it! I made this little card for my nephew. He loves dinosaurs! I colored him with 903 and 913 Prismacolor pencils. I used the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder and paper that I had on-hand.

I entered it into these challenges:

My Craft Central: "Color Me Crazy"

Catch The Bug Challenge Blog: July–Anything Goes Challenge!

Bugaboo Stamps Wacky Wednesday: Challenge #8

I really am loving these challenges because I have an excuse to make cards and play with paper! =)


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Courtney!! I love your blue dinosaur!! It's perfect for my "Color me Crazy" challenge! ..and thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug and Wacky Wednesday!! Good luck!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having the challenge Tammy! I'm trying to get back into card-making and these challenges are just what I need! =) Your blog is awesome by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. THANKS FOR JOINING BUGABOO AT CATCH THE BUG.

    ReplyDelete