Friday, July 1, 2011

Lemon & Lavender



I love this little fairy from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I think she looks so cute in yellow and purple. I made this little card for two challenges. Here are the links to both of them:

Simon Says Stamps use LAVENDER & LEMON

Peachy Keen Stamps use this sketch


This was my first Simon Says challenge and my second Peachy Keen. I thought it would be easy to make a card when you follow easy direction such as use yellow and purple and follow the sketch provided. It was a lot harder than I thought and took me a few days to come up with the final card. I like the way it turned out though. =)



Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you joined your second PKS challenge. Yellow and purple are perfect together. Your little fairy is so cute! Love the glitter! I think your card turned out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete