Friday, July 8, 2011

Har Repotter: the chosen one

I can't believe July 15th is next week! I can't wait to get together with good friends and enjoy the end of an awesome series! The Harry Potter movies by far have to be my favorite of all time! I love the Har Repotter stamps from Bugaboo, they are just so darn cute! I used The chosen one to make my card for this weeks challenges, I used Prismacolor pencils to color him in and paper that I had on-hand to finish it off with.





Catch The Bug: Anything Goes Challenge
Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday: #9



I hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney - this turned out great - love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete